You are here:  Home > Latest News > Covid-19 - Support Is Here For You

Covid-19 - Support Is Here For you

Thursday 07th May 2020

Are you an unpaid carer living in Angus?

Do you provide personal care for the person you look after? If you do, you may need Personal Protection Equipment (PPE).

If you, or the person you care for, has contact with social work services, then you should contact them directly to ask about getting PPE.

If there is no social work contact, please call Angus Carers Centre. (You don't need to be registered with us.)

Phone 01241 439157.