The Scottish Council on Deafness (SCoD) is consulting with people in Angus who:
• Have a sight loss and/or a hearing loss; or
• Are a carer for someone who has a sight loss and/or a hearing loss; or
• Are a parent of a child who has a sight loss and/or a hearing loss;
who may use the sensory impairment services provided by Angus Council.
The services are:
• The Social Work Services for children and adults who are deaf.
• The Guide/Communicator Service for people who are Deafblind.
• The Specialist Rehabilitation Related Services for People with a Visual Impairment.
We would like to hear your views on these services. Your responses will be included in our report to the Council. The report will help the Council maintain and design services that are “fit for purpose” and suit the people who use them.
We are holding a number of meetings in the Angus area over the next month. We have booked language/communication support for these meetings. If you would like to attend one of the meetings, please contact Anthony or Mandy using the contact details below so that we know numbers for refreshments. If you have a specific language or communication support need, please let us know this, too.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Telephone: 0141 248 2474
SMS: 07925 417 338
Fax: 0141 248 2479
Textphone: 0141 248 2477
If you are interested in attending one of these meetings, then please see the dates and venues below.