You are here:  Home > Our Services > Alcohol And Drug Abuse

Alcohol and Drug Abuse

What is an Alcohol or Drug problem?

Everyone is different and can experience a range of problems, which are related to their drinking or drug misuse. These could be to do with relationships, how they feel emotionally or physically, the law, or financial concerns.

Who is a carer?

A carer can be anyone. It could be a partner, a parent or grandparent, a son or daughter or friend who looks after someone of any age who cannot manage on their own without help.

What can Angus Carers Centre offer?

Angus Carers Centre is working in partnership with Tayside Council on Alcohol (TCA) to offer advice and support to people in this situation. We understand some of the difficulties you face and can offer you information and support.

More Information

If you have any questions about Alcohol or Drug abuse or carers in general, please do not hesitate to get in contact.

Our Services

Information Resources

The Angus Carers Centre provides information resources for professionals, click here to view more...


We would be very limited if we did not have the support and commitment of volunteers. Read more about how you can help here.

Upcoming Events

With thanks to our Sponsors;

  • The Princess Royal Trust for Carers
  • NHS Tayside
  • Angus Council
  • Comic Relief
  • BBC Children in Need
  • Big Lottery Fund
  • more information...